(Courriels de diversion: <merites@repensons-epaississement.com> <feutrer@adverbiaux-commanditer.com> <bacteriologie@numeroterait-postiches.com> <taille@issues-benir.com> <surmenerez@cariaient-vouvoieront.com> <tournebroche@enrobions-voua.com> <rarefieraient@dogmatiques-devoile.com> <egides@empesant-absorbaient.com> <terrassent@expeditifs-coagulerais.com> <elinguer@suspensions-entrouvrir.com> )

Le Thu, 18 Nov 2004 21:13:15 +0100
jdanield <listes-mail@euro-formation.com> écrivait :
> > et dans le shell, je tape
> > pocolibs <Enter>
> > et hop ... Vu que c'est un répertoire où je vais 200 fois par jour,
> > ça fait une différence.
>
> et ln -s ~/laas/src/pocolibs pocolibs, jamais?

À la limite
alias pocolibs='cd ~/laas/src/pocolibs pocolibs'

A+
CPHIL

--
There was once a programmer who worked upon microprocessors. "Look at
how well off I am here," he said to a mainframe programmer who came to
visit,"I have my own operating system and file storage device. I do not
have to share my resources with anyone. The software is self-consistent
and easy-to-use. Why do you not quit your present job and join me here?"
The mainframe programmer then began to describe his system to his
friend, saying: "The mainframe sits like an ancient sage meditating in
the midst of the data center. Its disk drives lie end-to-end like a
great ocean of machinery. The software is a multi-faceted as a diamond
and as convoluted as a primeval jungle. The programs, each unique, move
through the system like a swift-flowing river. That is why I am happy
where I am." The microcomputer programmer, upon hearing this, fell
silent.  But the two programmers remained friends until the end of their
days.
	-- Geoffrey James, "The Tao of Programming"

Les listes de diffusion occultes: <URL:http://www.CULTe.org/listes/>