momo

From: linux-31-help@CULTe.orgTo: grelaud.maurice@wanadoo.frSubject: ezmlm warning
Date: 14 Nov 2003 12:03:40 -0000

linux-31@CULTe.org mailing list.
at linux-31-owner@CULTe.org.

Messages to you from the linux-31 mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the linux-31 mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the linux-31 mailing list have
bounced from your address. Copies of these messages may be in the
archive. To get message 12345 from the archive, send an empty note
to linux-31-get.12345@CULTe.org.
To get a subject and author list for the last 100 or so messages, send
an empty note to linux-31-index@CULTe.org.
To retrieve a set of messages 123-145 (a maximum of 10 per request),
send an empty note to linux-31-get.123_145@CULTe.org.
Here are the message numbers:

   27515

Date: 2 Nov 2003 22:16:52 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@CULTe.orgTo: linux-31-return-27515-@CULTe.orgSubject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at CULTe.org.

<grelaud.maurice@wanadoo.fr>:193.252.22.80 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 553 <linux-31-return-27515-grelaud.maurice=wanadoo.fr@CULTe.org>: Sender address rejected: Domain not foundGiving up on 193.252.22.80.
------

à quoi correspond cette adresse "193.252.22.80" ce n'est pas mon adresse ditstante de connexion internet"

Les listes de diffusion occultes: <URL:http://www.CULTe.org/listes/>