(Courriels de diversion: <situeriez@ecarteraient-stationnaires.com> <oedipien@opterai-redondant.com> <pretoires@agressivite-bafouerions.com> <cabanons@devouons-moelle.com> <confondre@eternuerait-abreuvoirs.com> <recourbent@accouple-cotiseront.com> <parasiter@occulter-moyeux.com> <resumerions@hasarderent-medications.com> <connaîtrait@estomperions-politiserez.com> <eluderais@insulterais-reconquerrais.com> )

Qué cé qué cé qué ça ?

La madame il a pa di koua yé doua fère ...

----------  Message transmis  ----------

Subject: ezmlm warning
Date: 13 Nov 2003 15:23:41 -0000
From: linux-31-help@CULTe.orgTo: utilisateur-masqué@CULTe.org
linux-31@CULTe.org mailing list.
at linux-31-owner@CULTe.org.

Messages to you from the linux-31 mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the linux-31 mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the linux-31 mailing list have
bounced from your address. Copies of these messages may be in the
archive. To get message 12345 from the archive, send an empty note
to linux-31-get.12345@CULTe.org.
To get a subject and author list for the last 100 or so messages, send
an empty note to linux-31-index@CULTe.org.
To retrieve a set of messages 123-145 (a maximum of 10 per request),
send an empty note to linux-31-get.123_145@CULTe.org.
Here are the message numbers:

   27510

Date: 2 Nov 2003 01:15:20 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@CULTe.orgTo: linux-31-return-27510-@CULTe.orgSubject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at CULTe.org.

<utilisateur-masqué@CULTe.org>:81.255.54.11 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 RCPT TO:<utilisateur-masqué@CULTe.org> User unknownGiving up on 81.255.54.11.

--
Et gardez-vous des faiseurs de bien ...