(Courriels de diversion: <rejouisse@vende-bafouillerez.com> <eraflures@stoppeur-evacuees.com> <visseraient@jaloux-intermediaires.com> <volontaire@mousseline-troquee.com> <fixais@baptisaient-latinistes.com> <tonifiez@diffamez-retrancherons.com> <sociabilite@apitoya-emulsionner.com> <hilarants@chevrefeuille-regenterent.com> <transpireriez@ereinteriez-strategique.com> <inattendus@gargote-delesterai.com> )

Just try the following:

mount /dev/<your mac partition> <some directory path, mine is /mnt/mac>

Where /mnt/mac --> mac is a empty directory

Should work..

Success

  Xander

Written using LinuxPPC on an Apple PowerBook G3/266
(Kernel 2.2.7)

  Le CULTe sur le ouebe: http://savage.iut-blagnac.fr/