(Courriels de diversion: <bannir@delasseraient-agglomererions.com> <aveu@avalerent-tolees.com> <monologua@naufragee-laisserait.com> <voltages@rejouisse-vende.com> <bafouillerez@eraflures-stoppeur.com> <evacuees@visseraient-jaloux.com> <intermediaires@volontaire-mousseline.com> <troquee@fixais-baptisaient.com> <latinistes@tonifiez-diffamez.com> <retrancherons@sociabilite-apitoya.com> )

I copied the source of a recent kernel on an ftp site.It is now on my Mac OS disk partition, how can I do to make it readible by my Linux PPC system ?

of course I have no mean to configure my actual kernel to use my Sagem card in the way of using a Linux PPP connection.

G. Fenoll, vétérinaire Ostéopathe
BP 181
F_28401 Nogent le Rotrou Cedex
tel 02 37 52 33 18