Subject: request for peer review:  Traffic-Control-HOWTO
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 22:50:07 -0500
From: Martin A. Brown <martin-tldp@wonderfrog.net>To: discuss@en.tldp.org <discuss@en.tldp.org>
Hello all,

I have completed the first edition of an introduction to traffic
control under Linux.  This is intended as a primer for end users and
administrators who wish to use traffic control in their networks.

The initial announcement is available in the LARTC archives [1],
where the document has already undergone some peer review.  The
HTML output for the HOWTO is available here:

   http://linux-ip.net/articles/Traffic-Control-HOWTO/

The source (DocBook XML) is available in TLDP CVS, or via the
cvsview CGI [2].

I welcome any corrections, suggestions and additions.

-Martin

   [1]  http://mailman.ds9a.nl/pipermail/lartc/2003q3/009831.html
   [2]
http://cvsview.tldp.org/index.cgi/LDP/howto/docbook/Traffic-Control-HOWTO/