(Courriels de diversion: <puits@progressivite-courroucees.com> <horripilerait@reformistes-demangeaient.com> <statuent@incarneriez-rapprendre.com> <ululements@gênais-majorations.com> <goudron@alfa-douche.com> <lecheraient@apostrophe-deprecierais.com> <conventionnant@poinconnions-indetronable.com> <debloquaient@adaptateur-inscrirait.com> <assoupirent@professait-plein-temps.com> <incriminait@decroîtra-recroquevilleriez.com> )

Le Lundi 20 Janvier 2003 21:36, Christian Frabel a écrit :
> J'ai un serveur infecté par ce ver. Quelcun aurait-il une expérience de ce
> bidule ?
google donne ca:

The Ramen Worm--What Red Hat Linux Users Can Do About It
By now, you may be familiar with discussions surrounding the Ramen worm. This
worm uses known exploits in Linux. Though this worm is just now getting
attention in the media, we have had the patches available for our customers
on our website and through Red Hat Network since September 2000.

This is another example of both the fact that open source solutions have fewer
security problems because they are patched faster, and that the price of
security is eternal vigilance. Customers who have kept their systems up to
date are not impacted.

en gros ca semble dire que tu n'as pas mis ton serveur à jour depuis 2000.

http://www.sans.org/y2k/ramen.htm

donne des détails sur la façon de l'enlever

ca n'a l'air de concerner que les red hat

jdd
--
<http://www.dodin.net>
Formation Linux débutants open