(Courriels de diversion: <dots@emargeras-scenes.com> <devaluerions@ranimerent-cassant.com> <charnelles@inanimes-lotissions.com> <gonflage@equerrer-viagers.com> <interviendrais@ecraserions-regionalisant.com> <herissa@reactivables-recevable.com> <halte@insistaient-dechiriez.com> <saturer@hachurant-tâtons.com> <disseminerions@cries-agenouillera.com> <delestent@tanneur-taxation.com> )

c'est la première fois que je relaie un spam, mais celui-là est trop bien !!!!

jdd

----------  Message transmis  ----------

Subject: Replace Microsoft with Linux
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 09:49:47 -0600
From: "TeleSynthesis" <m2l_reply@telesynthesis.com>To: m2l_reply@telesynthesis.com
Seeking an alternative to the new Microsoft licensing plan?

 Did you know that small and medium-sized companies may pay up to 77% more
 for Microsoft software and upgrades under their new licensing policy?

Did you know that under Microsoft's new plan you are just leasing the
 software and will never own it? And you will have to pay their fees year
 after year!

TeleSynthesis has a cost-effective answer to these questions: Migrate from
 Microsoft to Linux!

TeleSynthesis offers turnkey Microsoft-to-Linux (M2L) migration strategies
 designed to save you money by replacing:

Windows 2000 file server software
Windows 2000 print server software
Microsoft Exchange 2000 software
Microsoft Internet Information server software
Microsoft VPN technology softwareOur M2L service includes:

Performing a free assessment of your current Microsoft dependencies and
 exposure. Creating a roadmap to guide you from Microsoft dependency to Linux
 freedom where it makes sense. Working with your IT people to implement the
 strategy defined in the roadmap. After implementing our cost-saving
 recommendations, a typical company enjoys all the same features and
 functionality of the Microsoft solution at a fraction of the cost! For
 example, one recent customer saved the following:

Reduced one-time license fees by $10,100!
Reduced annual maintenance costs by $3,700 - a 79% savings!
Realized over $13,800 in overall savings in the first year alone!Learn How
 TeleSynthesis Can Help You We will provide you with a roadmap detailing your
 migration options based on your business requirements. In addition to a
 migration strategy, our roadmap illustrates your savings. To find out more
 about our M2L program visit our website or email your interest to
 M2L@telesynthesis.com. We will be happy to show you how we have used Linux solutions at our own facility - ask for a tour!

About TeleSynthesis
TeleSynthesis, founded in 1997, is a provider of software products and
 services in support of information technology and business computing.
 TeleSynthesis, a member of the prestigious Inc500 list for 2002 and named a
 Rising Star in the 2002 Colorado Technology Fast 50 program sponsored by
 Deloitte & Touche, offers a range of products and services designed to
 maximize our customers' return on investment. Our rigorous approach to
 software engineering coupled with an appreciation for the realities of
 business drivers forms the foundation of our successful development
 methodology.

TeleSynthesis, Inc.
7400 E. Orchard Rd.
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
303-792-0576

 Copyright © 2002 TeleSynthesis. All rights reserved.

 If you prefer not to receive promotional email messages from us, please
 email us at unsubscribe@telesynthesis.com with "unsubscribe M2L01" in the email body. Your name will be removed from our email list.

--
<http://www.dodin.net>
Formation Linux débutants open