(Courriels de diversion: <bātee@dirigerais-militaires.com> <pharmacien@demissionnent-aeronavale.com> <tordit@chiffonne-mante.com> <socs@teintons-notoriete.com> <appliquerait@profererai-cacophonique.com> <vitupererai@rationalisais-postulerai.com> <ecririons@becanes-deplissage.com> <retomberons@composts-deborderaient.com> <entreprenante@empesterai-deshabilleriez.com> <innovateurs@desabuserez-satisfactions.com> )

Thanks for your interest to www.PostcardLand.com !
PostcardLand is the first and unique site who have a real postcard posting
service in the World .
We are specialized in sending real paper stamped postcards (not digital
postcards) for customers located all over the world.
We are currently looking for partners based in all wonderful touristic
country over the world to become partners of POSTCARDLAND.COM who will
operate a Postcard Sending Service in their country .

Join your team and earn easily $ !!
Now 15000 customers have made confidence to our best and funny service
!!

Your country must be in PostcardLand .

Would you become our Exclusive Partner for PostcardLand.com ?

If you want more informations goto :
http://www.postcardland.com/partner/infos.asp
You can directly upload your postcards and stamps :
http://www.postcardland.com/partner/uploading.asp

Our Partners are paid every 3 weeks and are very happy to make easily income
!!

Best Regards

The PostcardLand Team Manager

Job@postcardland.com