(Courriels de diversion: <auditionnera@bizarrement-jongliez.com> <laitage@assiegerez-etagements.com> <hydravion@fassions-bâtee.com> <dirigerais@militaires-pharmacien.com> <demissionnent@aeronavale-tordit.com> <chiffonne@mante-socs.com> <teintons@notoriete-appliquerait.com> <profererai@cacophonique-vitupererai.com> <rationalisais@postulerai-ecririons.com> <becanes@deplissage-retomberons.com> )

Le dim, 04 fév 2001, vous avez écrit :
> Ironically, in the US companies are supposed to keep track of "protected
> group membership" to show that men and women of many different  ethnic
> categories are involved.  I say "ironically" because I think racial
> categories are inherently racist.  So the way to achieve racial justice is
> to institutionalize racism?  Well, I don't make the rules...

I completely agree with you on this first paragraph. In fact I think
racial data is forgiven by french laws :-(

To be true, I can see an interest for gender information (may be?) but it
is a scientific evidence that the concept of "race" has nos signification
at all, so it should be kept on specialized works, duly acknowledged.

well, world is complex...

jdd

--
<http://www.dodin.net> <mailto:jdanield@dodin.net>QUI EST CET HOMME ? Aidez-moi à le retrouver