(Courriels de diversion: <prefacant@saturer-fixatif.com> <epanouissez@giflent-enlisons.com> <popularisera@penaliserais-appellerait.com> <redorions@n'-pardonnerez.com> <emmenagez@conforterez-blondes.com> <infecterions@telescripteur-hospitaliserai.com> <assortiments@afficherai-escompterais.com> <meriteraient@accomplirais-excelleras.com> <dialectiques@marqueter-depêches.com> <invoquerent@illuminaient-enumererai.com> )

We specialize in high risk offshore merchant accounts and personal offshore bank accounts. Tired of Visa imposing fines when you go over a 1% chargeback? We give you a threshold limit of 5% with NO fines! Need a personal offshore bank account? We have the lowest setup around with a minimum $1,000 deposit! Most banks require a $5,000-$10,000 deposit. We can supply you with an offshore Visa/ATM card which can be used at virtually ANY atm in the world. Isn't it time you setup your financial wealth the right way?!

We keep business relationships with a variety of European, Australian and Caribbean Banks.  We are rated as the best processor for adult and gaming sites on the internet! We process for some of the biggest corporations in the industry, contact us for references. We are linked with the largest international negative database! Transactions are processed OFFSHORE - TAX FREE !!! We guarantee approval or your money back!

We have the lowest wire fees around. Have your sponsor checks sent directly to your personal offshore bank account and withdraw the funds anytime, anywhere at virtually any ATM!

Have your offshore merchant account or private offshore bank account setup within 3-5 days! Do not reply to this email. Call (309)424-3728 and leave your contact information.  One of our customer service reps will call you within 48 hours including specifics, references and company info.

Advertise to 100,000 Adult Webmasters Call (516)706-8740
To be removed<a href="mailto:removeme77@bigfoot.com">CLICK HERE</a>and type the word "remove"
Aide sur la liste: <URL:mailto:linux-31-help@savage.iut-blagnac.fr>Le CULTe sur le web: <URL:http://www.CULTe.org/>