(Courriels de diversion: <temperera@nationaliserais-integrerai.com> <dedramatisee@habilita-epiphyses.com> <mongol@torpillez-interiorisait.com> <pinedes@montagnards-reeditant.com> <accomplirions@agonise-slow.com> <egratignent@protêt-carbonater.com> <garderies@meli-melo-deliberation.com> <vite@niches-contre-projets.com> <paleolithique@motorisation-remorqueraient.com> <ondulatoire@grouperais-immisca.com> )

It only takes ONE HOUR of your time

to LOSE 4-6 INCHES of stubborn fat overnight!

FLATTEN your stomach.

RE-SHAPE your butt.

TRIM your thighs.

REDUCE cellulite everywhere!

Thousands of your Internet neighbors

have already effortlessly removed their most

stubborn fat with just one application...

..without strict diets

..without strenuous exercise

..without harmful metabolism boosters

..without dangerous surgery

Now it's YOUR TURN to solve your "problem areas"

once and for all!

Permanent, safe and gentle fat loss

There are no diuretics in our miracle gels.

So you won't experience the disappointment

of losing inches of water that come right back

a few days later.

This time you'll lose REAL FAT forever.

And all you have to do is eat sensibly;

you don't have to starve!

What can you realistically lose in 24 hours?

You'll lose an average of FOUR TO SIX INCHES

effortlessly, just by rubbing in our gels like a

moisturizer...

            That's an average loss

            of 1 inch to 1-1/2 inches

            of excess fat per area --

            midriff, stomach, hips, and thighs.

..And that's just average results! Many customers

report as much as three inches of fat loss in a

single area -- that's enough to instantly slip into

a size smaller clothes!

Is this product really safe?

Our patented herbal formula has earned international

approval for safety and performance by the

Health Ministries of Switzerland, Canada, and Mexico,

and is registered in the U.S. by the FDA.

Over one million men and women from 17 to 75

have lost excess fat with our revolutionary product.

Sounds too good to be true?

Frankly it does; however, every day our customers

are discovering that their "leap of faith" paid off

handsomely with results that were even better

than they dared to hope.

inspiring true experiences.

For more Information on this Revolutionary Fat-loss discovery

CALL  Francesca at  (520)203-4572

(8 am - 6 pm PST Monday thru Sunday)

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this letter cannot be considered spam as long as we include:
Contact information See above.The way to be removed from future
mailings.

To be removed from this list mail to:jdarby001@earthlink.netwith 'remove' in subject line and you will be removed from our
list.

Aide sur la liste: <URL:mailto:linux-31-help@savage.iut-blagnac.fr>Le CULTe sur le web: <URL:http://savage.iut-blagnac.fr/>