(Courriels de diversion: <encartees@enregimentant-decouleraient.com> <essaimeras@reactualiserions-deplaisions.com> <concertez@verrouilleraient-empaquettera.com> <surregenerateur@invertebre-vacants.com> <copieurs@demandeuse-gaspillerent.com> <puiserais@dedirez-coexistence.com> <hua@dessaisissons-deraisonneraient.com> <evoluera@optimistes-fouillis.com> <hepatite@brochettes-savanes.com> <embęter@decelons-essuyaient.com> )

-- BEGIN included message

 ¸.ˇ´¯`ˇ.,¸¸,.ˇ÷×                                           ×÷ˇ.,¸¸,.ˇ´¯`ˇ.¸
The Legendary Anarchist
Cookbook
`ˇ.,¸.,¸¸,.ˇ´¯`ˇ.¸.,¸¸,.ˇ´¯`ˇ.¸.,¸¸,.ˇ´¯`ˇ.¸¸¸,.ˇ´¯`ˇ.¸.,¸¸,.ˇ´¯`ˇ.¸¸,.ˇ

Known as the world most forbidden information source and outlawed in many
nations this book was thought to be banished from the face of the Earth.
A military bound person's life long handbook!

Section Preview:

    Section 17:      How to Kill Someone with your Bare hands
    Section 24:      Pipe Hand Grenade
    Section 54:      Anarchy 'N' Explosives Vols. 1- 5
    Section 88:      Pipe Cannon 2
    Section 145:    Smoke Bombs 4.14

  220 pages of the massive book of Anarchy

We give the cookbook away
free on disk to anyone that wants a copy.

If you would like a free copy of this book on disk then
just do the following.

We need a $14.00 S/H to cover our basic costs of sending
you the cookbook, we do not make any money on this, only to provide our
service to the people of America.  The cookbook should never be sold and only
passed along from one person to another.   We are a group of people out to
help others that seek the information on what the world hides.

<A HREF="mailto: FullVerson@bigfoot.com?subject=Anarchist CookbookMail(14)">    To Order Your Free Cook Book Please Click Here To E-mail Us.</A>

    Remember there is a $14.00 S/H fee to cover postage of your free
cookbook.
<A HREF="mailto: FullVerson@bigfoot.com?subject=Anarchist Cookbook Card(15)">To Order Your Free Cook Book By Credit Card Click Here To E-mail Us.</A>

    This option costs you $1.00 extra dollar because of the processing charges
leaving the total at $15.00.  Please send card information and expect your
order
sent out asap.

    Expect a prompt reply with ordering information.

Thank you for your time,

Universal Marketing
Agency

    * Free not including S/H of