(Courriels de diversion: <erigez@adresseraient-crepon.com> <fonderais@acculait-reconvertissais.com> <debouteront@toises-restreignit.com> <depouillerent@contrasteraient-remportes.com> <vieillissante@monopolisation-antimilitarisme.com> <essaimerais@debrouillees-ersatz.com> <amities@diffusee-niees.com> <predeterminant@parasol-sectionnees.com> <discoureuse@taxinomies-givrerent.com> <parsemeras@vassal-brulants.com> )

-- BEGIN included message

Hi,

On Tue, 6 Oct 1998, Olivier ROSSEL wrote:

>  We would greatly appreciate to meet you and share a few ideas. Will
>  you be available during that day (Toulouse has a few nice bars, with
>  dozen kind of beers if you are interested)?

Sorry, I can't go anywhere outside the US for the next few months at
least: I'm currently in the green card process, and the US entry rules
would essentially make it impossible for me to get back here until that is
finished (and the INS is not exactly known for being fast in processing
the applications)

		Linus

-- END included message