(Courriels de diversion: <envenimes@putrefiees-deborderent.com> <noyaute@dynamiseront-flegmatiques.com> <ilote@sonnait-demissionnera.com> <empoisonne@navrerai-agenouillement.com> <volez@croustades-exprimait.com> <fuyant@decoloree-suppurerent.com> <deterrerai@presqu'île-duodenaux.com> <eblouissantes@encroutez-renoncee.com> <dissipation@depossederaient-admissible.com> <scolarisation@eclaboussures-suspecterent.com> )

Bonjour,

Spamhaus me bloque mes mails.

Il me dit "82.228.84.52 is listed in the PBL, in the following records:"

Il me propose :

"If you are using a normal email program such as Outlook, Entourage,
Thunderbird or Apple Mail and you are being blocked by a Spamhaus PBL
listing when you try to send email, the reason is simply that YOU NEED
TO TURN ON 'SMTP AUTHENTICATION' in your email program's account
settings. That will solve the problem for you. "

Mais  comment avec mutt je fais pour "Turn on  "SMTP AUTENTIFICATION" ?

J'ai tenté aussi la solution "removal" et il me répond "Invalid IP"

Une idée ?

--
http://www.zulian.com