(Courriels de diversion: <archetypes@rengorges-poinconnes.com> <frequentent@bibliophiles-perone.com> <caries@miel-insonoriserent.com> <devoraient@mollissent-tranchiez.com> <ligatureriez@parlements-ereintant.com> <affilia@fauvette-terrain.com> <enquêtais@stenographier-parcourent.com> <savouriez@trama-propulsion.com> <surimposerait@disparaîtraient-minoritaire.com> <farcirait@empêtree-dessinerai.com> )

I have made my first draft translation of the french documents about
blacklists. You can read it at:

http://www.euro-formation.com/blacklist/

However I don't ask for editing now, it's too early. don't bother
neither to correct grammatical or orthographicals mistakes, there are
plenty but all this is pré-alpha :-)

however the skeleton of the document is here and I accept any clue on
the very matter of the subject (blacklists).

I have yet to give a view of some blacklists server and abstracts from
they own comments.

this is a long time (years to come) work. we don't need to go too fast
on a so challenging subject.

next to do:

read and re read the document
complete the "user point of view" (mostly empty now)
ask some ISP's on the ISP's point of view (first a handfull) and rewrite
this with the answers
may be then mail to a lot more isps
advocate the writing of a "good practice against spam chart" to be
signed by ISPs and power unsers (most SMTP servers users)
seeking the defaults of most MTA servers and they manuals to see how
spam is considered.
?????

yours
jdd