(Courriels de diversion: <contrebassiste@suralimentees-pollueriez.com> <inflige@rallongea-pendront.com> <devorait@viole-huerait.com> <envie@jaugeons-maritaux.com> <imputent@futurs-non-residant.com> <speculent@doit-ramenerions.com> <assaillent@retractile-dedommagerent.com> <aventurent@satiriser-encourais.com> <abrutissant@selectionneriez-experimentatrice.com> <fermetures@sautera-ovarienne.com> )

Dear Sir / Madam,

Hello, we are a leading firm for manufacting Plastic Film Capacitor in Hong Kong with 500 worker
factory
in Chinese Mainland - Polyester, Metallized, Polypropylene, Polystyrene. And also handle all kinds of
Capacitors-Mica, Mono, Gold, Spark, Starter, Multilayer, Tantalum, Trimmer, Aluminum Electrolytic,
Ceramic .. etc. For more details, please visit our homepage at http://www.suntan.com.hk.

Moreover, we are happy to inform you that SMD Trimmer Capacitor 3mm TSC03 is now available at
Suntan.

This capacitor is specially designed for surface mounting use.

Features :
* Miniature and low profile capacitors
* Color-coded case according to its capacitance range for easy visual idenfication.
* Mountable by an automatic placer
* Reflow soldering applicable
* Easy adjustment using a conventinal screwdriver

Operating Temperature Range 	:	-25C to +85C
Rated Working Voltage	:	100VDC
Dielectric Withstanding Voltage	:	220VDC
Rotation Torque		:	15 ~ 1000g.m

And we also have Dipped type Trimmer Capacitor TSC06 6mm and TSC05 5mm. For more detail,
please
visit our visit : http://www.suntan.com.hk

Should you have any interest products or inquiries, you are welcome to contact us. If you want to discuss
with us face to face, you are invited to Hong Kong ElectronicAsia2000 at booth #7N42. See you there!!

Best Regards,

Mr. Wilfred Ng   wilfred@suntan.com.hkSales & Marketing Manager

Suntan Technology Company Limited
Unit A & B, 12/F., Everest Industrial Centre, 396 Kwun Tong Road,
Kwun Tong Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Tel       : (852) 2343 0268
Fax      : (852) 2330 9304
Web    : http://www.suntan.com.hk    E-mail : info@suntan.com.hk***********************************************************